Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

What happened to shoe booster?

Dont see it on the app anymore or am I looking in the wrong place.

I found it.

Go to your Active Rewards

Click on the rings

Click on the Health ring

Scroll down to Benefit boosters and you’ll find the benefits listed

9d770f9861bd8886a4ca2950356ae444.jpg

df9fbbaf5931db7ab47022e1aff68847.jpg

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which wearable is the best one as an activity/step counter?

Something that lasts for more than 24 hrs.

The interwebs suggest the fitbit charge 3, others the fitbit versa, and also the samsung galaxy fit.

We just need something that can count steps (for Mr Discovery), monitor HR and have a decent battery life.

The interwebs suggest the fitbit charge 3, others the fitbit versa, and also the samsung galaxy fit.

We just need something that can count steps (for Mr Discovery), monitor HR and have a decent battery life.

I bought these for the in-laws to use as daily monitors and to count steps when they walk the dog

lmliwj9.jpg

And then I bought one of these for myself as my daily watch, lasts about 5 days on a charge and I use in on the IDT to monitor HR for Vitality

TDg8rmp.jpg

For the price of the Charge 3 or Versa, you can pretty much get the Garmin 45 or 45S from Easybike, which is quite a bit more capable - I don't think either of the fitbits have GPS built in, for one.

GPS is not an issue for us. We have bike units that do that. Those 45 and 45s are big clunky things.

We are after some form of activity/fitness tracker.

I guess I am tending towards the charge 3 or vivo 4

Is your phone on you most of time?

Not all the time.

What are you suggesting Ma'am?

Use S Health for Android phones or the iphone health app for iOS to count steps..no need to buy a device

Apparently you can auto link those apps with Vitaly..?

Edited by Gen

Use S Health for Android phones or the iphone health app for iOS to count steps..no need to buy a device

Correct s health works on discovery.

I connect my hr monitor to the s health app when i cycle, since wahoo does not on discovery.

Not sure how accurate the s health counts steps, have an old polar step meter for that function

You can use S Health and/or Huawei Health on any Android device. They'll sync with your account so you can access on any other device you're logged into the app on and sink to discovery via the discovery app on your device. Edited by ridr

I connect my hr monitor to the s health app when i cycle, since wahoo does not on discovery.

Not sure how accurate the s health counts steps, have an old polar step meter for that function

Ag it's not too far off the mark with accuracy.

I use S Health in conjunction with Strava - so the S Health measures the steps and Strava gets my training info from the Indoor App / Polar whilst exercising  :thumbup:

Ag it's not too far off the mark with accuracy.

For Vitality use only, accuracy is not really relevant - requirement is 5k or 10k steps to get points. Even if the variance is 5-10% it’s only 250-500 or 500-1000 steps difference.