Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

Yeah, you got an awesome R11 + R20 there. Don’t spend it all at once.

(To put that in perspective, last week that would have been 2 x 25 = R50 at minimum)

It's still 2 free coffees (150miles per coffee) - so the non-Rand value is the same as 2x 25 - BUT I would have probably got more than 2x 25 on the old play board.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Discovery member, how much does it cost to join the vitality program?

If you have multiple people on your medical aid, they all have to be on it if you want to join, so just keep that in mind:

post-27827-0-77771500-1579067732_thumb.png

My wife had a 300 on her board.

I see the conversion from left over points to miles last week kept the same value - 25 points x 6 = 150 miles (which both equate to a coffee)

It's still 2 free coffees (150miles per coffee) - so the non-Rand value is the same as 2x 25 - BUT I would have probably got more than 2x 25 on the old play board.

Don’t bluff yourself, it is not close to the same; the only exception to this seems to be the coffees. Whoopee.

Previously you could at max get about R200 value (100 , 75, 25) There is now absolutely NO way to achieve this.

I got the D100 + D275 = R37.5 as I use my Disco miles for flights at D10=1R.  Seems you get a better rate if you spend on vouchers in the app.

post-33015-0-38364000-1579068235_thumb.jpg

Don’t bluff yourself, it is not close to the same; the only exception to this seems to be the coffees. Whoopee.

Previously you could at max get about R200 value (100 , 75, 25) There is now absolutely NO way to achieve this.

I agree. I stopped using my points on coffee vouchers long ago. Will take longer now to get a nice R500 Cape Union voucher. But I'm not complaining.

on the previous rewards you were guaranteed a coffee each week as the minimum points were 25. Now the minimum is 50 miles. The means you could take 3 weeks to get one coffee

But you also get the instant 100 miles for achieving a goal - so you get a total of 150 miles - which is still 1 free coffee a week. (But the bigger vouchers will take longer to get than they used to I think.)

Only got the one play on the board.

Did not recieve the 100 for achiving my goal or am I misunderstaning the system?

Only got the one play on the board.

Did not recieve the 100 for achiving my goal or am I misunderstaning the system?

today’s game board is for last week’s goals. As soon as you reach this week’s goals you will get the 100 D-miles. Below is the notification I got

a4e587708f59532bdf65d8fefa57c796.jpg

today’s game board is for last week’s goals. As soon as you reach this week’s goals you will get the 100 D-miles. Below is the notification I got

a4e587708f59532bdf65d8fefa57c796.jpg

Thanks.

But that means we missed out on the 100 for last weeks goals.

Wondering how they assign value on the board to play?  Frosty's biggest value is D300, on my board the biggest is D200 and on ridr's it was only D100?

Based on Disco Money? Which colour card you have? 

on the previous rewards you were guaranteed a coffee each week as the minimum points were 25. Now the minimum is 50 miles. The means you could take 3 weeks to get one coffee

the minimum is 150 miles

100 for achieving your goal

50 on the game board

Yes, it’s only R15 worth, and is lower than the R25 from last year.

Wondering how they assign value on the board to play? Frosty's biggest value is D300, on my board the biggest is D200 and on ridr's it was only D100?

Completely random

Wondering how they assign value on the board to play? Frosty's biggest value is D300, on my board the biggest is D200 and on ridr's it was only D100?

Silver/Platinum card, the whole package, not just the credit card.