[Event] MTBike Girl 2 Day MTB Tour

TriSport

Event Name: MTBike Girl 2 Day MTB Tour
When: 28 May 2016 - 29 May 2016
Where: De Zeekoe Guest Farm, Oudsthoorn, Western Cape
Category: MTB

Exciting New MTB Event for Woman only! A FUN 2 Day MTB event for Woman only, no men with Tutus allowed. Cycle on jeep tracks, single tracks and small gravel roads between the Ostrich farms of the Klein Karoo. Wake up by the calls of the Fish Eagles and Spot a Meerkat family early morning. Only 100 riders allowed. Enter with your friend or with your family. Special category for Mother and Daughter as well. Start each day with a great Breakfast at De Zeekoe Guest Farm overlooking the Olifants River. De Zeekoe Guest Farm, a 4 star Guest Farm is also famous for their Meerkat Experiences. All meals, from Dinner on Friday to Lunch on Sunday are included in the entry fees. On Saturday evening we will finish the day together with a slide show, prize giving, dinner and FUN. Stay in style at the 4 star De Zeekoe Guest Farm or just camp next to the river (Tents and Mattress will be provided).

Venue: De Zeekoe Guest Farm, Oudtshoorn Event Format: Pairs and Solo’s Distances:

Day 1: 60 km

Day 2: 55 km Entry Fee: All meals are included from Dinner Friday to Lunch Sunday. All entries includes a 20 min Massage on Saturday. 100 entries allowed

Go to Event Page