STRAVA -> Discovery Vitality

BarryHeyns

Good day

I have read that it is possible to connect your STRAVA account to your Discovery Vitality and earn points on all the data uploaded?

Do I need to have a premium account to do this?

Regards

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good day

I have read that it is possible to connect your STRAVA account to your Discovery Vitality and earn points on all the data uploaded?

Do I need to have a premium account to do this?

Regards

Was quite easy - use the link to get the details https://www.discovery.co.za/portal/individual/vit-partner-strava

and no you don't need a premium account

Edited by Will_Mtb

Just linked it from Vitality website, pretty easy.

Much handier than uploading it seprerately, which I always skipped due to hassle....

Must say I am loving this convergence... Auto sync from 520 to Garmin Connect which auto syncs with Training Peaks and Strava and then to Vitality..... Only time Garmin needs plugging in is to charge, and get files to coach :(

must say the app is crap, keeps crashing, restart, log in again, etc..

If it wasn't for the free coffee/smoothie, I would have deleted it already

Just linked it from Vitality website, pretty easy.

Much handier than uploading it seprerately, which I always skipped due to hassle....

Must say I am loving this convergence... Auto sync from 520 to Garmin Connect which auto syncs with Training Peaks and Strava and then to Vitality..... Only time Garmin needs plugging in is to charge, and get files to coach :(

This is what I have in my head when you say coach... ha ha ha... 

post-11806-0-26159900-1448444010_thumb.jpg

"Ride harder fatty"

Edited by Pure Savage

I see the monthly fee for membership with Vitality is going up from R137 to R189 per month at the gym here. This a 38% increase. 1st They hook you in with the enormous start-up fee, then they pull a 38% increase on monthly fees. No thanks I`ll rather buy some home gym stuff and avoid the stinking sweaty gym.

I see the monthly fee for membership with Vitality is going up from R137 to R189 per month at the gym here. This a 38% increase. 1st They hook you in with the enormous start-up fee, then they pull a 38% increase on monthly fees. No thanks I`ll rather buy some home gym stuff and avoid the stinking sweaty gym.

It's a combination of the increase in gym rates and reduction in vitality discount to 75% instead of 80%