What does bikehub-land think of the All Mountain Hardtail?

Odinson

Been riding my On One Summer Season this past week, after about a year of only riding the Sukuma.

Man oh man, it's a wake up call of note. Love it.

Thinking of giving the Sukuma a rest and take the 150mm fork to the On One.

In fact, the On One deserves a proper build now, it's made up of left over parts with a 130mm fork.

Still a schweeeeeet ride!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a steel low, slack and sort of long one of these... 120/160mm 34mm factory Talas and a few other bits and bobs that make it super rad..

Building up some pink Chris Kings onto some super wide WTB A-sym rims next week which should add some punch.

It is quite honestly the bike I select for pretty much everything other than a race where I have to keep up with a team member, xco or a road ride...

When I packed for Ezenenduro my dual suss was looking at me from the bike rack saying 'pick me pick me' and I was like... naaaahhhhh

Love the way you can't just bomb stuff.... not as fast but it certainly adds a RAD factor to certain trails....

Been riding my On One Summer Season this past week, after about a year of only riding the Sukuma.

In fact, the On One deserves a proper build now, it's made up of left over parts with a 130mm fork.

PITCHAS!

Do it ... I'm running a 150 on mine - Love it !!

Oh ja, fitted an Lyne components under bar lever for the Lev. Much better than the standard lever 

post-15288-0-19569100-1477667465_thumb.jpg

post-15288-0-63591600-1477667498_thumb.jpg

post-15288-0-03950500-1477667519_thumb.jpg

b95a0a980082b84b7f0001e56db80db7.jpg

Meet my Slutty Redhead Skelmpie.

I'll be riding this instead of the big bike at the Helderberg Enduro.

The Trance is getting its yearly service and I seem to not be in a hurry to build it up as I'm enjoying every ride with this bike.

I blame Jewbacca and his mates on their hardtails at Ezelduro.

Edited by PhilipV

Not really all mountain, but beefed this up quite nicely with a 120mm revelation, 27.5x2.3 aggressors, 125mm reverb dropper, 60mm stem, 760mm bars, giant flats (not in pic).

It's a nice alternative to the trance

post-87012-0-63260700-1477725890_thumb.jpg

post-87012-0-19029300-1477725937_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rich990

b95a0a980082b84b7f0001e56db80db7.jpg

Meet my Slutty Redhead Skelmpie.

I'll be riding this instead of the big bike at the Helderberg Enduro.

The Trance is getting its yearly service and I seem to not be in a hurry to build it up as I'm enjoying every ride with this bike.

I blame Jewbacca and his mates on their hardtails at Ezelduro.

Nee! Nou wil ek ook een he, kyk eintlik al lankal na n staal (Sien joune is alu) hardtail. Moet n dropper he though :D

Edited by cpelser

Nee! Nou wil ek ook een he, kyk eintlik al lankal na n staal (Sien joune is alu) hardtail. Moet n dropper he though :D

Steel is real. Maar dis swaarder. Dis net 'n issue vir sommige mense. Ander mense hou weer van hoe die staal voel. Different strokes....

Ek het die raam vir 'n bargain gekry. Wou eintlik graag iets soos die Cotic Soul of bFe kry, maar toe loop die Rooikop oor my pad. Ek is nog jie spyt nie.

Ek stel voor jy kyk vir 'n Cotic of On-One.

'n pel van my het 'n Carbon On-One 456 wat in sy garage lê as jy so iets soek....

Edited by PhilipV

PITCHAS!

Sorry! Will post later [emoji106]

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Can't upload. File not too large as it's less than 2 MB.

Advanced uploader also not working.

Ai.

Edited by whistler

Do it ... I'm running a 150 on mine - Love it !!

Oh ja, fitted an Lyne components under bar lever for the Lev. Much better than the standard lever

Looking great!! Well done.

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Ok here's an image of my On One. Uploaded at last. It really does glow in the dark!

Been single speed for a long time but fitted gears now to help the knees, all old-ish parts. (2 x 9).

Love it.

Seeing all the nice bikes on here, I need to up my game!

post-2810-0-41015900-1477904086_thumb.jpg