Heavy Cyclists

Butterbean

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only have one problem.  I look like a sasquatch... Reason for the bear avatar as well...  Fat and Woolly.  And I hate posting photo's of me.  So can I please skip the photo part....

we will let you skip it if you give us a picture of your bigtoe

Length 1.78

Weight 134.7kg

I have taken photos of myself this morning, will post them with the "after" photos after the challenge.

Herewith weight confirmation:

attachicon.gif20151207 Henk.jpg

Does the "H" in FHB stand for HOBBIT........??? :ph34r:  :whistling:

(##weightscalefootselfie$$.............ducks and run.......)

Edited by BarHugger

ok guys before we get real serious about the weight thing lets first enjoy xmas and all the great food  and then  we can starve ourselves in January

ok guys before we get real serious about the weight thing lets first enjoy xmas and all the great food  and then  we can starve ourselves in January

Wrong approach. Enjoy it, yes. But don't binge. That's what we've all been doing every year, and every year we fall into the same trap again. 

It's about changing things up. Keeping it off, rather than looking for excuses. 

"oh, it's christmas. It's only a month. I can work it off" is what got us here in the first place. Besides, it's started already. And finishes in January. You need to lay the groundwork NOW. 

I think - as a matter of motivation (this is a cycling forum after all) everyone should shave their legs for the scale photos.....

One can at least pretend..... :devil: :devil: :devil:

I will only shave if I weigh as much as you...

And also if I shave, that's another 2kgs down!

I'm off on my hols' next Monday and I won't be back until January 4th.

I forsee a lot of beer and food passing my lips. I'm pretty damn sure I will be going over 100kg's, but I will try like heck to not over-indulge..... (Keep telling yourself that, Gecko).

So January is going to have to be a bread and water month.

Am I right in saying that this thing ends on January 31st?

11 th.....

It is to inspire you toward moderation over the festive season........ :whistling:

Wrong approach. Enjoy it, yes. But don't binge. That's what we've all been doing every year, and every year we fall into the same trap again. 

It's about changing things up. Keeping it off, rather than looking for excuses. 

"oh, it's christmas. It's only a month. I can work it off" is what got us here in the first place. Besides, it's started already. And finishes in January. You need to lay the groundwork NOW. 

Exactly! Many have said to me OK so now you've passed the main goal you had this year (the 24hr race) you can go back to a 'normal' diet but no I won't as I will not get back to that and have to 'start over' in the new year ... aint no body got time for dat!

When last did you see your feet   :whistling:   ;)

Having seen a few feet here, I think that I need to find someone to sponsor a pedicure. :ph34r:  :ph34r: I have found someone to sponsor a pedicure in Jo'burg.

Prize goes to the person whose feet are voted the most in need .... :wacko:

Edited by eddy

I'm off on my hols' next Monday and I won't be back until January 4th.

I forsee a lot of beer and food passing my lips. I'm pretty damn sure I will be going over 100kg's, but I will try like heck to not over-indulge..... (Keep telling yourself that, Gecko).

So January is going to have to be a bread and water month.

Bread is carbo - not good must be salad in Jan

Having seen a few feet here, I think that I need to find someone to sponsor a pedicure. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

When I post mine, just don't look at the health of my LH big toe. Doc fkd up an ingrown toenail in my early 20s, and killed the majority of the nail bed. Just hasn't recovered. 

Exactly! Many have said to me OK so now you've passed the main goal you had this year (the 24hr race) you can go back to a 'normal' diet but no I won't as I will not get back to that and have to 'start over' in the new year ... aint no body got time for dat!

your current way is your new "normal"