Apple watch feedback

Runbikeswim

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on 1200 points target for a while now. Until they change the system next year I've been successful hitting this every week as long as I ParkRun on a Saturday. Cause that's a 500 points event. My other 4 days net me 200 points each.

if you work out for more than 30min on vitality you only receive 50 points but for the vitality active rewards you get 200 its made up of 150 for the workout and 50 for the upload, so all you need is 6 rides! 

got the watch 6 months ago for testing after a coupe of days got annoyed with the charging every day. 

the Bluetooth when connected to my phone also interfered with my car kit. 

Last 2 nighst I just plug it in for charge at 7 when I put my daughter to bed and unplug ( along with my phone) when I go to bed at 9 ish ..

I am so tempted but with a 1200 points target per week its going to be tough to get 4 weeks in a row......

Please post the link to other threads. Cant find it!

I am so tempted but with a 1200 points target per week its going to be tough to get 4 weeks in a row......

luckily my vitality active is gooing a 150 point goal... not going to try and break that too much too quick...

Edited by Latent_Blue

Its a nice to have. Had the pleasure of using a test device from work a few months back. I would rather invest in a garmin or suunto because of A. Battery life is terrible B. No gps built in.

Its a nice to have. Had the pleasure of using a test device from work a few months back. I would rather invest in a garmin or suunto because of A. Battery life is terrible B. No gps built in.

We'll yes and no... Like this deal where it's free it's a mo brainer.

Plus battery life is not so bad... Now at 17:00 it's at 61 after park run and all day use ( started at 6.

I was sceptical bit i love it now.

Edited by RoboJedi

Used the watch this morning with Strava for the first time. Strangely the ride uploaded as an evening ride of 28 Nov! Coincidence or something related to the watch?

If I go to wife's Strava profile I see her ride correctly as this morning and it shows she cycles with me. Even if I click on my ride there it shows evening of 28th ...

Can the date and time be changed somewhere?