Waterproof backpack for commuting

Lurch the stalker

Just wondering what decent waterproof backpacks you guys (and girls) are using for commuting.

I've commuted most days for the last few months, and while my Targus backpack has been great for everything else, it is not waterproof. Friday afternoon I got caught in a bit of rain, and while I do not mind getting wet, I am a little concerned about my electronics.

Nothing got damaged this time, but logic dictates that one day I am going to get caught in something much heavier.

I have a K-way bag that is suppose to be water tight.  I had a Knog bag that was tested to be waterproof.  In this I mean I cycled in a downpour and the MacBook was dry when I got home, and the bike and me had a break down.  Best advice, get a backpack and get a waterproof dry bag for the electronic stuff.

And the weather is the reason why I am not cycling today as my current backpack (Jeep) seems 0% water resistant...

Have a look here as well:

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/133959-whats-in-your-commuting-backpack-and-what-type/page-1?hl=backpack

I use a tarsus backpack that has a waterproof cover that unzips from the bottom of the bag. Works really well. My laptop and cellphone never get wet in the rain.