Kleinhans and Reid join new Team Spur

News bot

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Spur! It would've been a travesty if these riders were left teamless. 

I'm wondering what impact the Epic would have on Reid's fitness for Rio, if he goes. Coolharvey famously stated that he believes his effort at the Epic in 2013/4 (can't remember which) negatively impacted his performance in that year's XCO series.

I was actually wondering the other day about Team RECM... Nico is teaming up with Gawie Combrinck, Cherise is pregnant and now Arianne and James is gone as well...

Where is Erik going?

TEAM RECM announced quite a while back that they will not be continuing with the sponsorship past 2015.

From what I can gather on Erik's website he is riding for Topeak Ergon next year...

Edited by lapa

Saw on another thread that Erik and Arianne is not married anymore so that would explain quite a lot...

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Saw on another thread that Erik and Arianne is not married anymore so that would explain quite a lot...

Heard some rumours about behind the scenes stuff going wrong at team RECM so not a big surprise, but still sad to hear!