Bell Super 2 Availability

Rock Guy

Any one know where I can find a Bell Super 2 Helmet in the Cape Town - Somerset West - Bellville - Stellenbosch area? I'm keen to get one of these, but I would like to check it out first to feel how it fits.

Oh ok, I understand wanting to try it on before purchasing, so my best bet would be to find a place that stocks the bell Super 2 helmet, and then if you like the fit etc, order the 2R. 

Sorry boet but the agents for Bell are so useless they will not bring them into the country even though we all know there is a demand for them.

Hearing something like that does make me worry a bit. Not so sure I want a product that has no local support. Is it Bell themselves that don't want to sell the more gravity oriented helmets here or is it an Omnico issue? Just curious really.

try a friends one out? 

would offer, but I'm in JHB 

Wish I could, but alas, none of my friends have one.

Hearing something like that does make me worry a bit. Not so sure I want a product that has no local support. Is it Bell themselves that don't want to sell the more gravity oriented helmets here or is it an Omnico issue? Just curious really.

Omnico fulfilling their on prophecy, I'm afraid.

They don't think it'll sell, so they don't bring it in, and it doesn't sell. 

OMNICO

Omnico fulfilling their on prophecy, I'm afraid.

They don't think it'll sell, so they don't bring it in, and it doesn't sell. 

Sad, but thanks for the info. Guess I'll get something else then. On that note, POC have been pretty cool, my LBS hooked me up with a test helmet for the weekend. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. The search goes on though.

Sad, but thanks for the info. Guess I'll get something else then. On that note, POC have been pretty cool, my LBS hooked me up with a test helmet for the weekend. Unfortunately it didn't work for me. The search goes on though.

Check out 661 Evo,Spez Ambush or even IXS

• 6 months later...

I'm trying to get hold of this helmet in the country. I see MXAlliance have it on their site but it costs close to 5k. Anyone know where I may be able to get it closer to the 3k mark?

I'm trying to get hold of this helmet in the country. I see MXAlliance have it on their site but it costs close to 5k. Anyone know where I may be able to get it closer to the 3k mark?

you can't... Except on SUPER specials, which were based on the Non-MIPS version and are just sitting on the shelf. Yet to see one of those deals except in the random Small sizes. 

Mate of mine just bought one when he went over to the states. Got it on an end of stock special for $180 or something while he was over there. 

If he had shipped it here, it would have cost an extra 30% over and above that (duties) then VAT, then added shipping of approx $30. So total cost would have been $297. 

Only option is to wait for the USD to come down a bit more. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew