Nico Bell and Gawie Combrinck team up to form New Africa Developments (NAD) Pro MTB team

News bot

Edit: On a serious note, these guys may be serious contenders for the Epic title, as there may not be a particularly strong field, as it is an Olympic year.

In my opinion Rabie is probably the best rider in the country if you take the amount of training he puts in (not much at all I am made to believe) compared to the results he gets. Imagine if he actually starts training 10hr+ per week :whistling:

Always a bit of downer to hear of SA teams competing for the African Leaders Jerseys... as if we've given up hope of actually winning...

I understand the whole focus on one goal thing and direct your efforts towards this but these guys (and other SA (African) teams) are world class and need to believe in themselves to win this SOUTH AFRICAN race.

Good luck to the guys. I hope they achieve their goals, and more...

Edit: On a serious note, these guys may be serious contenders for the Epic title, as there may not be a particularly strong field, as it is an Olympic year.

Pro field to be finalised in January and announced with the next newsletter according to yesterday's newsletter. Rumor is a strong pro field due to the late start of the XCO season on the 23rd/24th April.

Also only 6 XCO events next year

23/24 April 2016 Cairns Australia

21/22 May Albstadt Germany

28/29 May La Bresse France

9/10 July Lenzerheide Switzerland

6/7 August Mont St Anne Canada

3/4 September Valnoord Andorra

Edited by raptor-22

• 3 weeks later...

The team owner, Japie, is a top level rally driver in a fully imported Ford costing about five bar. I wonder of the boys will get a chance to rally for him? 200kp/h on forest roads we ride on - now that is racing!