Nederburg joins Team Dimension Data as sponsor

News bot

South African brand Nederburg is accelerating its support for professional cycling, confirming a three-year sponsorship agreement as the exclusive premium wine partner of Africa’s Team, which will race as Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka, beginning in January.

Click here to view the article

I have heard Cervelo put in money as well as bikes. Swift would be great but I doubt they could put in money as well ?

They agreed to stay on cervelo and apparantly Doug Ryder said on super cycling that Cavendish had a requirement that they stay on cervelo .

Whats wrong with cervelo?

Nothing but its not Saffa. Still great bikes but since everything else is building up to a best of SA, SA bike brand would round that off nicely

Who is going the the non 'premium' wine partner? Robertson wine in a box? Maybe they can slip in a brown sherry sponsor for the mechanics? ;)

Does this mean it's the 'burg is a proper sponsor (on the kit) or just pays a bit to supply wine to events and get exposure at the hospitality tents, website, in publicity ect as a 'supplier'.