Triathlon gear and advice

fluidlines

Are you new to triathlon?  Are you wanting to get involved into the most incredible sport?  Why be master of one sport when you can be a master of three!  

For all your triathlon gear and advice, from road bikes, to time trial bikes, from wetsuits to race suits, contact us and we will be happy to show you the right gear for you!

We are centrally located in Green Point, Cape Town, so feel free to visit us at our Concept Store:

Shop 5, Portside

Main Road 

Green Point

Tel : 021 439 5116

You can also visit us online at http://www.fluidlines.co.za/

I have used fluidlines many times in the past, there isnt anywhere better to pick up cheap tri gear from a previous season.

Still I agree with Fanie, the classifieds would be the best spot to advertise.

I have used fluidlines many times in the past, there isnt anywhere better to pick up cheap tri gear from a previous season.

Still I agree with Fanie, the classifieds would be the best spot to advertise.

was just checking out the website, I like those prices, now if only the fenix sapphire drops a few hundred randelas more 

What is the main difference between the Orca S4 and Orca S5 ladies wetsuit?  I am interesting in getting one and the S5 fits perfectly, but is R1100 more expensive than the S4. 

Is it worth it spending the extra money to get the latest model?

What is the main difference between the Orca S4 and Orca S5 ladies wetsuit?  I am interesting in getting one and the S5 fits perfectly, but is R1100 more expensive than the S4. 

With the S5 there was a big improvement with shoulder flexibility.

Most of the lower end suits suffer with that but from reviews it was a lot better in the S5.

was just checking out the website, I like those prices, now if only the fenix sapphire drops a few hundred randelas more 

Check the sale tab, I always buy tri shorts and stuff like that from them, much cheaper than anywhere else.

The more you spend the more flexible the suit is, but if you are starting out and not looking for a podium or age group category win then I would not bother unless your finances are such you can buy the best.

Take a look here also for wetsuits http://xterrawetsuits.co.za/  you can also rent with a view to buying

The more you spend the more flexible the suit is, but if you are starting out and not looking for a podium or age group category win then I would not bother unless your finances are such you can buy the best.

Take a look here also for wetsuits http://xterrawetsuits.co.za/  you can also rent with a view to buying

+1 for xterra, very happy with mine.