VIDEO: Soho Bikes TV: Rob Warner interviews Greg Minnaar

News bot

Awesome fun. Greg is such a legend and Warner can have his own chat show as far as I'm concerned. 

The first episode with Peaty and Ratboy was even better. At least downhill still has some characters in the whole MTB scene. 

Hey greg... No helmet no ride mate!!

Yeah he should've had a helmet on but he did neat job of getting the new fastest time!

Very informative interview! Loved it, Warner is great interviewer and asked really good questions with some humour to keep things cool. Serious but not serious.

Really enjoyed that, interesting bit about gwinn and the forest.......C'mon 2016, its going to be epic...

It seems sponsors in DH have a more open mind and their characters are a major component of the culture of DH and the success. Our Pro XCO and XCM sponsors seem to like their riders to be pure vanilla robots - no character, no attitude, no individualism. Do they have a life?. We need a Robbie Hunter in the mtb marathon world.The closest we have is Erik Kleynhans and he is just too nice a guy.

Remember Mannie Heymans? David George was outspoken and properly controversial, although there were some wrong reasons too . Kevin Evans, the Forest Hippie was not entirely bland.