Video: Where We Ride - The Spruit

Peach.

A short video showing the fun side of the Braamfontein Spruit and why we ride it. Probably the most debated public area in South Africa. Open to the public and used by families, runners, dogs and cyclists it can get quite busy at times with tensions running high. We are all very lucky to have such an awesome trail/park in the middle of JHB. Great singletrack through the heart of (Jozi) Johannesburg.

Thanks to my friends for helping film and make the video, to the Spruit Fairies for maintaining the trails & to Majozi for the use of his song.

Peach MTB Skills, Banshee Bikes, A-Line MTB, Dirt Merchant, Chromag, Dial'd Bikes, Stoked Distribution, One Industries, SixSixOne, Five Ten, D.E.T concepts, Gamut U.S.A, International Trade, Hope Technology LTD, Spank Bikes, DVO suspension, WTB tyres, cSixx, KS suspension, Pyga Industries, IXS, The TrailHead, and Majozi.

Click here to view the article

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

False advertising Where the million joggers Million vagrants Unleashed Animals Noob old men going 8km/h in front of you in Lycra Where the strava tools Kidding cool video,

We shot this on New Years Day...

All the above were still recovering :lol:

Edited by patches