Introducing the Varia Vision wearable in-sight display from Garmin

News bot

Garmin International Inc. today announced the Varia Vision, an in-sight display that helps enhance cyclists’ road awareness by putting information in their line of sight. Varia Vision’s versatile mounting attaches to cyclists’ sunglasses and displays key data from a compatible device, including performance data, turn-by-turn directions, incoming smart notifications and more. When paired with the first-of-its-kind Varia rearview radar system Varia Vision warns users of traffic approaching from behind.

Click here to view the article

I like the idea of this, but I hope it can be adjusted better than the video shows, because it looks dangerous obstructing field of view of cars and the road.

I am sure it can be adjusted. Nice thing about this is that you can use different brand of sunglasses.

Love the concept of the Varia. Was wanting to buy one when it was Backtracker. Garmin pricing has pushed it into the Maybe category.

The head up display would seem like a distraction, would not want anything blocking my vision.

Do cyclists really need all that data visible full time? Maybe in a TT or on the Track?