Loic Bruni signs for new Specialized Gravity Team

News bot

Specialized will partner with Pure Agency in 2016 to form a new Specialized Gravity Team, supporting the 2015 World Champion Loic Bruni, Junior 2014 Junior World Champion Loris Vergier and first year junior Finn Iles on the UCI World Cup circuit. The team will all be racing aboard Specialized bikes and select equipment pieces next season.

Click here to view the article

Don't quite understand how two teams make sense. Same pits?

the one is just the bikes - the other one is everything..so troy will continue wearing specialized pj's while loic will will keep his kit sponsors and just switch to specialized bike. I guess they will have the same pits...but I am really interested to see if the gravity team gets trade status with them all wearing different kits

It's probably similar to Formula 1. Merc is an engine supplier to Williams et al, but the teams remain independent of one another.

Spez provides the bikes and rubber, but Pure Agency is free to run the team as they see fit.

Same as Trek Factory Racing in the states and the Trek team that 23 degrees management......same bikes, different teams.

Aaaw was kinda hoping he would go to santa cruz.. could he have the same effect Sagan had on the road side and make Spez cool?. .

But I swear if they put him in those clown pants there will be no hope of anything cool.

Edit.. I see it's not THAT Spez team..

Edited by Gen