Today's Plan "Discount code" Training Plans and Analytic's

Today's Plan

Hubbers Exclusive 15% off any training and analytics plan in Today's Plan.

www.todaysplan.co.za

post-80353-0-98727800-1440920625.png

Today’s Plan program’s are tailored towards each individuals: events, goals, training time, schedule, fitness level and fitting in your existing social/group/commuting rides.

It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out on your fitness journey or you are a seasoned elite athlete, having a fully customised structured training plan will help you to become fitter, faster and stronger.

The programs are targeted at cycle specific for riders spending  +2 days (+ 4 hrs) a week riding and suitable for all bike types (Road, Track, MTB, CX and commuters). 

Using the latest scientific methods of tracking training load and fatigue Today’s Plan construct’s the perfect training plan to transform anyone’s cycling performance. Each workout is explained in easy to understand terminology and points out the purpose of the ride with many explanatory video’s coaching the athlete’s from the comfort of their home on phone or PC. Workouts can be downloaded to Android phones (with live tracking) or Garmin head units to follow steps out on the road or trail. Ultimately riding smarter, not longer to ensuring our clients become the best they can become.

Pricing is extremely affordable (additional 15% for Hubbers)

• 6 week tailored Training Plan & Full Analytics    R249
  • 8 week tailored Training Plan & Full Analytics    R349
  • 10 week tailored Training Plan & Full Analytics  R429
  • 12 week tailored Training Plan & Full Analytics  R529
  • 16 week tailored Training Plan & Full Analytics  R699 

When you sign up to Today’s Plan there is no credit card or payment required.

You can build a training plan at any time. On building a plan you have two weeks to review the plan and decide if you want to continue with and pay for the plan. During this duration of your training plan you have full access to our analytics functionality.

When you sign up we give you two weeks free analytics service. After this time we offer both a monthly and annual analytics subscription option.

Post trail period you can use Hubber code (under your name- my services- apply code):

Hub15

Want to be the best you can be? Then ride smarter, not longer. Ride with Today’s Plan.

post-80353-0-46145900-1440920667.gif post-80353-0-12579300-1440921047.gif

Enjoying mine, think i'm 5 weeks into the 16 week plan i won, although the Strava Festive500 screwed with the plan a little and there were a couple extra rest days this first week of the year...  :blush:

• 8 months later...