Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2016

Bikehub weight loss competition  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in a weight loss competition

• Yes
    • Perhaps
    • Where's my cake?

The struggle has been real this year. Just haven't been able to keep the weight below 70kg. Hopefully January will provide some renewed vigour.

All is gonna fall into place when panic sets in for Letape. It's not far away... 12 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did you all fare over the festive season? Or are you too afraid to step on the scale?

I put on a few (OK more than a few  :cursing:  ) due to being ill for a while and the dreaded 'festive season' but got myself back on track since the 3rd of Jan and have lost most of it already  :thumbup:

I put on a few (OK more than a few  :cursing:  ) due to being ill for a while and the dreaded 'festive season' but got myself back on track since the 3rd of Jan and have lost most of it already  :thumbup:

Nice. I decided to start making a concerted effort to lose a few kgs before the festive season to try give myself a kickstart for the new year.

So far, I am down 4kgs since the 10th of december, and I did indulge a bit here and there so here's to hoping for an even better January.

Nice. I decided to start making a concerted effort to lose a few kgs before the festive season to try give myself a kickstart for the new year.

So far, I am down 4kgs since the 10th of december, and I did indulge a bit here and there so here's to hoping for an even better January.

Good job and good thinking there Batman!

Good job and good thinking there Batman!

Thanks. I was fed up with the sinking feeling I get every year in January every time I would see the bathroom scale so this time I thought I would try catch it off guard and it seems to have worked!

can one of you guys figure out who the winner for weight loss 2016 was ?

It would be good to start a 2017 one.

may I suggest that we start the challenge from the 1 Feb 2017 - 29 Jan 2018. That way you have incentive to keep things off over christmas ?

can one of you guys figure out who the winner for weight loss 2016 was ?

It would be good to start a 2017 one.

may I suggest that we start the challenge from the 1 Feb 2017 - 29 Jan 2018. That way you have incentive to keep things off over christmas ?

Unfortunately no one actually updated the spreadsheet, so that means I win :D

as of this morning, only up 0.6kg from where I let go in December. I ate soo much of cr@p over the holidays but managed to keep the weight down. Maybe it was the Rapha Festive 500 that helped burn off all the pizza, cake and beer.