Love the cannondale team bike. Happy for the guys. Don't think HB would be able to hold Johan's wheel in the team events but he is still young. Reckon he will develop into a super rider

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the cannondale team bike. Happy for the guys. Don't think HB would be able to hold Johan's wheel in the team events but he is still young. Reckon he will develop into a super rider

Cannondale??

Bikes in the pic are Argon18

Cannondale??

Bikes in the pic are Argon18

Looks like the mtb are cannondale scalpels as per other pics Johan Rabie posted on fb

Edited by Jaco-fiets

Awesome news. Well done to Malcolm for keeping the dream alive. Can't be an easy task knocking on corporates doors and trying to convince them to give you money for a sport. The make up of the team is awesome "rainbow nation"

You have to give it to Malcolm, he and his team do tons for the sport. Many people moan at them as they treat it as a business, but it is and it's exactly the mentality one needs to keep things going.

Good luck to these guys!

As for HB not being as strong? Watch that lightie this year!!! ;)

Rourke Croeser must be super amped by this announcement, that sponsors still want to touch you after being busted for doping.

Guest Lancesball

Hahahahah you think??

Is this an ex bonitas team? or does ML now have 2 teams? I know the bonitas road team used to ride Argon.

Yes....those bike are gone .....