News bot

Wow come on Brendon!!! A Super biased race report in my opinion!

I was at the race and there is no harm in giving a little bit of credit to other athletes when its due!

"The three Kargo teammates took up the majority of the pacing to build the gap to just over 1 minute 30 seconds."

More like: "Sat on the back and were too scared to attack a bunch of ammeters"

Anyway, I'm not hating! Just design a more realistic race report.

Well done to you guys!​

I would gladly provide a much more well rounded version of the story, which will include much less "Kargo Dominance" and how they took the more conservative (negative) approach to the racing, giving that they are a full time professional cycling team.

I will also mention a full list of the overall results which will highlight that a 51 year old veteran who was also in the break away and did far more pace setting than most, still managed to secure 3rd overall which is super impressive.

But I suppose for a sponsor "dominating the race" sounds very cool.

If you care that much and would like a full, well rounded, fair race report please send me your email address.  

I would gladly provide a much more well rounded version of the story, which will include much less "Kargo Dominance" and how they took the more conservative (negative) approach to the racing, giving that they are a full time professional cycling team.

I will also mention a full list of the overall results which will highlight that a 51 year old veteran who was also in the break away and did far more pace setting than most, still managed to secure 3rd overall which is super impressive.

But I suppose for a sponsor "dominating the race" sounds very cool.

If you care that much and would like a full, well rounded, fair race report please send me your email address.  

I am pretty sure this is a press release from the team, hence it is one sided as they wrote it to promote the team.

I was in that race and in the break.

A more honest report might read

A Mylo attack split the field and then carried Kargo to a win.

Fair dues to Brendon Davids to bridge across, but that was kind of the sum total of it.

When the vets are having to tell the guys to lift the pace you know you ain't exactly riding like Team Sky. 

But as Donovan said it's "a press release", and press releases aren't too concerned about letting facts get in the way of a good story.

I am pretty sure this is a press release from the team, hence it is one sided as they wrote it to promote the team.

This is correct.

Unfortunately we don't yet have the capacity to cover all the events ourselves.