News bot

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know where one get that retention device locally

Crow?

Rouxchie, We got the full range of cSixx stuff including all their guides, chainrings, their carbon rims, headset spacers, grips, slapsocks. The works. Just waiting for their handlebars and a few other bits still in production...

Edited by Robodog

you mean he took the "French Line"?

Suppose here in SA it doesn't matter because we just bundu bash through anything that comes our way. #NEWsouthafricaline Edited by Bizkit031

Suppose here in SA it doesn't matter because we just bunds bash through anything that comes our way. #NEWsouthafricaline

maybe an #evans line?

Rouxchie, We got the full range of cSixx stuff including all their guides, chainrings, their carbon rims, headset spacers, grips, slapsocks. The works. Just waiting for their handlebars and a few other bits still in production...

mooi, see you over the weekend.

pitstop for a coffee and a chainguide...

Love your work 

mooi, see you over the weekend.

pitstop for a coffee and a chainguide...

Love your work 

I dig the cSixx guides ..... also dig their attention to detail and passion RE their products!

• 5 years later...

Resurrecting an ancient thread to ask what's probably a dumb question - are the 120 and 140 frames essentially the same, with small changes to stroke length or rockers or something along those lines? I rode both yesterday and was curious.