Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This picture seems so ironic in many ways. It was posted on Kevin's Instagram account the same time Rourke was caught and being pressured by authorities. 1st person to reply is Rourkes dad saying Rourke basically agrees and he will keep his mouth shut. He has to this day it seems.

Amazing how Brandon Stewart and the rest of the "pack" come to Kevin's support when Darren has the balls to voice his opinion.

When reading Darren Lill's posts, you cant help feeling sorry about the abuse he got in this post alone but now he has to be smiling inside.

Shame on you.

attachicon.gifS.png

• kevin_evans1#oldschoolcode
  • reddotcroeserAt @rourkecroeser always says. "Correct"
  • caca_evans1Love it
  • actionman1982Is that what you really believe in @kevin_evans1@rourkecroeser to protect your own interests... Those that live in the darkness can't handle the light of the truth
  • theomatthew13Hey @actionman1982Kev and I were rocking some old school ACDC in my complex late at night. 50year old lady upstairs sent that pic to me instead of complaining. Thought it was a cool pic!
  • kevin_evans1Yo @actionman1982@theomatthew13 huh???
  • bsbrandon5Yoh @actionman1982 one day when you grow bigger that 69inches and finished your period, maybe you might lighten up sometime! #whatajoke
  • caca_evans1@bsbrandon5 
  • alicefreedman@bsbrandon5@theomatthew13 now that's what I call the light of the truth!!!!
  • bsbrandon5Maybe needs to light a couple more candles to see the light ✌
  • actionman1982@bsbrandon5 maybe if I was on half the **** in your fridge I would grow taller, but the problem is that I'd end up with a squeaky voice like you and I wouldn't want that I'd rather stay happily short thanks
  • eklootwykNot only do we lose to Japan but now we have some brain dead **** on social media @actionman1982
  • eklootwyk@actionman1982 maybe you should win with your legs and not your mouth.
  • bsbrandon5Witty intelligence at its best!  #braindead . Maybe one day you will find snow white and 6 other friends!
  • bsbrandon5@actionman1982
  • reddotcroeser@actionman1982 you jump to conclusions. It must be so **** to be so preoccupied. Get a life.
  • maxknoxcyclingIt seems like yesterday we all sat down at dullstroom@actionman1982 @ftheron. What was discussed has clearly been forgotten. Strange as u had the most questions to ask @actionman1982 and clearly understood what had been discussed and the message that was being conveyed by the race organizers. Clearly what was discussed seems to have no bearing on your respect for the organizers of events/sport. All this could be discussed through the channels that where pointed out. perhaps now is the right time for race organizers to exercise there right of admission reserved for cyclists that bring the sport into disrupt and show that every action has a repercussion. You clearly have no other intention than to drag to sport through the mud in a public forum. It saddens me to bring myself to this point, u clearly have no idea what consequences ur statements and remarks have on the sport and future potential investors. Regards Max
  • alicefreedman@maxknoxcycling 
  • aidanbearjewAhh this is such a cute little thread, just like @actionman1982 - Speaking of which, Bilbo Baggins called to say that the Shire is missing its designated village idiot. The little hobbit village from whence you came, demands your immediate return.
  • caca_evans1Bwahaha @aidanbearjew u funny

Couple this very professional behavior with the lingering doping cloud and it's frankly amazing we have any pro cyclists at all...

Would we even miss 'pro' cyclists in SA?

Seems that in SA law as it stands a person would have had to have been offered something as a gratification that led to them to dope to influence the outcome of a race.

Thing is, it's pretty hard to fix the outcome of a cycling race. Doping seems like it would be more a sort of attempted fraud rather than an actual fraud.

Ask Vino how hard it is. How much did he pay the rider in the Olympic road race again? Very talented, negotiated the deal on the bike on the way to the line. 

Ask Vino how hard it is. How much did he pay the rider in the Olympic road race again? Very talented, negotiated the deal on the bike on the way to the line. 

You've got to be kidding! Seems like another theme for a movie!

Criminalising drugs in sport in SA? How? The Drugs Act seems to be more about stopping dependency-inducing drugs, so PEDs don't really fit in there. Medicine scheduling seems to be about who can sell or prescribe drugs.

Would the "Hansie clause" in the corrupt practices act apply to doping? If so, nearly all the cyclists and commentators who have said they knew Evans has been doping for years could face possible prosecution...

Tumbles, I reckon you are so close to a solution with this post, you may be put in charge of implementation. The Omerta is always part of the issue. In this, sports betting, political corruption. Sadly, most people only give a Damn when the person is caught - and it takes bravery to be a whistle-blower.

Ja, those deals are common...Imagine every agreement between team managers in cars was monitored and adjudged to be "fixing" a result. Doping is trying to make yourself faster. Fraud is paying others to go slower.

Couple this very professional behavior with the lingering doping cloud and it's frankly amazing we have any pro cyclists at all...

can't agree more....the term pro only refers to them earning their bread from the sport, nothing about how they go about it.

Just read that lanceball post...big up DL. You can hold your head high and be proud of your achievements. To the dopers...every drop of sweat or minute on the bike was for nada. Your results are cheaper than the bag of lays I just inhaled. Sies man....

You've got to be kidding! Seems like another theme for a movie!

Wasn't the first time. Also look back to LBL and previous Olympics with Vino and T-Mobile team mates. (think it was Ulrich and Kloden) 

The timeline seems to be an issue and keeps getting referred to, so here's a go at it...feel free to add to it, take away from it, draw pictures of your mom on it...

2010 - “diagnosed with empyema and had repeated episodes of intra-abdominal sepsis due to an appendectomy performed at the end of 2010”.

MTN #2 Barberton          Ultra Marathon 29 Jan 2011         5              1.67

October 2012 - undergoes operation to drain and remove an abscess in his abdomen.

MTN XCM #8 Ride Crater Cruise                Ultra Marathon 13 Oct 2012         1              0

Edit - will slip this in: November 2012, DG tests positive for EPO...after biological passport anomalies were detected, gets two-year ban

December 2012 - Evans second appendectomy, further abdominal surgery.

MTN XCM #1 Barberton driven by Nissan             MTN XCM #1 Barberton driven...              Generic 110km  26 Jan 2013                14           1.67

February 2013 - similar procedure to drain another abscess

The Herals VW Cycle Tour            Generic 80km    02 Feb 2013        8              1.67

September 2013 - emergency tracheotomy surgery due to an abscess bursting through his diaphragm into the lung, resulting in 10 days in Intensive Care (ICU) with a cardio thoracic surgeon.

September 13th and 19th - two blood transfusions in ICU in order to keep him alive. Quacks says he needs ozone

Sept 2013 - KE listed in results for PE2Plett - Pe 2 Plett was between the 14th till the 17th in 2013?

PE to Plett MTB Generic Stage Race 373km           14 Sep 2013        21, 4, 3, 9             2.92

Tested a mere two weeks out of ICU, hence high values...

Unclear exactly when it started, how long it lasted, etc: “I underwent Ozone therapy, having applied for a TUE but it was denied. I went ahead..."

Sani2C Race        Generic Stage Race 265km           14 May 2015       10, 6, 10                3.79

Old Mutual JoBerg2c      Old Mutual JoBerg2c      Generic Stage Race 819km           24 Apr 2015         232, 290, 98, 88  5.01

Absa Cape EPIC Absa Cape EPIC Generic Stage Race 748km           15 Mar 2015        28, 26, 22, 37, 69, 49, 95, 35          3.45

Garden Route 300           Garden Route 300           Generic Stage Race 505km           27 Feb 2015        1, 6, 8    1.79

Ashburton Investments National MTB Series #2 - Sabie Ashburton Investments...            Ultra      21 Feb 2015        8                1.79

Momentum Health DualX #4 - Van Gaalen           Momentum Health DualX #4 -...                Full         23 Oct 2014         5                53.56

ISUZU 3 Towers Stage RACE        ISUZU 3 Towers Stage RACE        Generic Stage Race 193km           03 Oct 2014         16, 38, 28    0.01

Karoo2Coast      Karoo2Coast      Generic 100km  21 Sep 2014        3              0.01

MTN XCM #8 Crater Cruise Driven by Nissan       MTN XCM #8 Crater Cruise...      Ultra      13 Sep 2014        2              0.01

UCI MTB Marathon World Champs - Rainbow Challenge                UCI MTB Marathon World...        Elite Men             27 Jun 2014               27           0.1

MTN XCM #7 Hilton Driven by Nissan      MTN XCM #7 Hilton Driven by...                Ultra      22 Jun 2014         7              0.1

MTN XCM #6 Van Gaalen Driven by Nissan          MTN XCM #6 Van Gaalen...         Ultra      14 Jun 2014         3              0.1

MTN XCM #5 Rooiberg Driven by Nissan               MTN XCM #5 Rooiberg Driven...                Ultra      24 May 2014       3                0.71

Sani2C Race        Sani2C Race        Generic Stage Race 265km           15 May 2014       2, 2, 11  0.71

Old Mutual JoBerg2c      Old Mutual JoBerg2c      Generic Stage Race 787km           25 Apr 2014         5, 12, 5, 6, 22, 6, 10, 1                3.32

Absa Cape EPIC Absa Cape EPIC Generic Stage Race 694km           23 Mar 2014        7, 15, 12, 16, 97, 40, 38, 15             3.32

MTN XCM #2 Sabie Driven by Nissan       MTN XCM #2 Sabie Driven by... Ultra      22 Feb 2014        3              5.33

Bridgestone Route 66 MTB Experience  Bridgestone Route 66 MTB...      Generic Stage Race 205km           14 Feb 2014                1, 1, 1    6.66

MTN XCM #1 Dullstroom Driven by Nissan           MTN XCM #1 Dullstroom...          Ultra      08 Feb 2014        11           6.66

The Herald Cycle Tour MTB          The Herald Cycle Tour MTB          Generic 80km    01 Feb 2014        4              6.66

Attakwas             Attakwas             Generic 121km  18 Jan 2014         7              6.66

*2014 and 2015 - accused of “doping after identifying serious irregularities in his Athlete Biological Passport (ABP) – a profile of the athlete’s blood parameters”.

"suspicious readings were identified over a period of time therefore the athlete’s results extending back to 14 March 2014 will be recommended to Cycling SA for disqualification. He will be banned from sport for four years as of 4 March 2015."

2016 - the announcement...

*SAIDS is rather vague about when exactly Evans was actually charged, or informed, or whatever...

some extras from saseeding profile - like attakwas 2015 https://www.saseeding.org/participants/seeding/kevin-evans-6133

This actually pisses me off more than the drugs for some reason. Darren deserves a medal.

can't agree more....the term pro only refers to them earning their bread from the sport, nothing about how they go about it.

Just read that lanceball post...big up DL. You can hold your head high and be proud of your achievements. To the dopers...every drop of sweat or minute on the bike was for nada. Your results are cheaper than the bag of lays I just inhaled. Sies man....

Hope you washed them Lays down with a beeeeg can of Monster. 

Fully agree its not the pros (and I use the term very loosely) that makes the sport here but the thousands that spend their own money on the sport.