Kevin Evans accepts doping charge

Paulst12

You do touch on something I have found to be perculiar...odd...weird...and just downright confusing....why does #zayn come across or tries to be the arbitrater and the Pontius Pilate of anti-doping in South Africa...it's a lot of noise being made by an individual that gives me the impression he is either trying to settle a personal vendetta...which I think is not the case...or sommer maar net so bietjie aandag soek...the name in lights and hoping to increase a Twitter following and all that arbitrary stuff you naamean....

I can't speak for the guy, but if I received a snotty attorneys letter on a commentary that was speculative at best, and then the dwis who's attorney sends the letter gets nailed for exactly that on which I was speculating, I'd call him out on it. Perhaps he got a little over-excited, but Kari did them no favours with her response.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't speak for the guy, but if I received a snotty attorneys letter on a commentary that was speculative at best, and then the dwis who's attorney sends the letter gets nailed for exactly that on which I was speculating, I'd call him out on it. Perhaps he got a little over-excited, but Kari did them no favours with her response.

My comment had nothing to do with Kari...but I agree she is not doing anyone any favours.....

But let's look at the Emma letter....I had to do a bit of Twitter archiving as I was inquisitive to see why #zayn got given such a letter....he was being very verbal at the time about Kevin also being a doper...his comments in conjunction with a jules52 (I think following the string of tweets) was nothing but slander at the time as well as defamation.....you see Kevin was not guilty then..and the receivers of the letter were not just speculating...they were actually pretty vehement about their stance and it almost bordered on them trying to force a confession out of their accused...now slap me with a wet fish if I am wrong....but at the time Kevin was not guilty of anything...this made the comments come across as slanderous and at the time this was happening they were fully responsible for their actions and words....in the light of that and looking at defamation ,the letters were fully warranted....now on the other hand they can have their heyday and all the fun they want...we know for a fact now that the accused is guilty of doping...my guess if it was to land up in a court of law and they wanted to sue for receiving a letter for their actions in that time frame....a judge might just sit back and say "sorry but at the time you were wrong....and....and"

I still however....can't get my head around why #zayn wants to be as verbal as Pontius Pilate about it all and my two trains of logic was laid out in my previous post.....

Edited by BarHugger

You do touch on something I have found to be perculiar...odd...weird...and just downright confusing....why does #zayn come across or tries to be the arbitrater and the Pontius Pilate of anti-doping in South Africa...it's a lot of noise being made by an individual that gives me the impression he is either trying to settle a personal vendetta...which I think is not the case...or sommer maar net so bietjie aandag soek...the name in lights and hoping to increase a Twitter following and all that arbitrary stuff you naamean....

or sommer maar net so bietjie aandag soek...the name in lights and hoping to increase a Twitter following and all that arbitrary stuff you naamean.... i think he is a wannabee as in Wannabee Cycling Club - yes, something like that does really exist.

or sommer maar net so bietjie aandag soek...the name in lights and hoping to increase a Twitter following and all that arbitrary stuff you naamean.... i think he is a wannabee as in Wannabee Cycling Club - yes, something like that does really exist.

I am now officially lost....you will have to elaborate or explain to me what you are actually getting at ?

I think @TheOldC**tBiker is losing his mind...

3bfc45ad818f8da4bb0a1f655aff2b47.jpg

50497612bef01d9be8101600ac075f74.jpg

Okay I am lost, someone please explain

My comment had nothing to do with Kari...but I agree she is not doing anyone any favours.....

But let's look at the Emma letter....I had to do a bit of Twitter archiving as I was inquisitive to see why #zayn got given such a letter....he was being very verbal at the time about Kevin also being a doper...his comments in conjunction with a jules52 (I think following the string of tweets) was nothing but slander at the time as well as defamation.....you see Kevin was not guilty then..and the receivers of the letter were not just speculating...they were actually pretty vehement about their stance and it almost bordered on them trying to force a confession out of their accused...now slap me with a wet fish if I am wrong....but at the time Kevin was not guilty of anything...this made the comments come across as slanderous and at the time this was happening they were fully responsible for their actions and words....in the light of that and looking at defamation ,the letters were fully warranted....now on the other hand they can have their heyday and all the fun they want...we know for a fact now that the accused is guilty of doping...my guess if it was to land up in a court of law and they wanted to sue for receiving a letter for their actions in that time frame....a judge might just sit back and say "sorry but at the time you were wrong....and....and"

I still however....can't get my head around why #zayn wants to be as verbal as Pontius Pilate about it all and my two trains of logic was laid out in my previous post.....

I just want to point out that Kevin was indeed guilty of doping at that time, he just wasn't caught out yet....

Bunch of foul mouthed 'kids' those lot the way they carry on on Tweeta ..... Classy [emoji1303]

And that's what you get when you dope kids!! A social media spanking. So don't do it!!!

Okay I am lost, someone please explain

The short version is Zayin and Julius gave Brandon crap for being a KE fanboi and for supporting him when the David George story broke (He was also part of the Emma gang that sent them letters).

Apparently Julius has written a few pieces for Moneyweb now Brandon is asking them if Julius's opinions represents those of Moneyweb.

You couldn't make up stuff like this...

Didn't someone on Twitter try make a point about being called names by Ms Evans.... and now the using the F word at an elder....

Being right does not give the right to be uncouth in public

Can we get back the R150k+ in prize money we have paid Kevin over the years at the Crater Cruise?

It also pissed on my chips something special seeing a few smug dopers on the podium at joBerg2c last year... The Cape Epic has the right idea!

tbc