Video: Ambitions: (feat. Emily Batty) Episode 4 - Staying in shape and acquiring new skills

News bot

In this episode of Ambitions, Emily shares why she loves and rides dirt bikes during her scheduled time off the mountain bike after the race season. She also shares some of the funniest blooper moments from the first four episodes of the series.

Click here to view the article

I don't know if it's possible for me to dig this chick any more..with every episode I want to be her :/

Are they doing this ambitions on any other pros on tour or is this a trek thing?

I don't know if it's possible for me to dig this chick any more..with every episode I want to be her :/

Are they doing this ambitions on any other pros on tour or is this a trek thing?

There's hunt for glory, something similar on Nino schurter.

Yep , she looks like a keeper....nice genuine lady. The great thing about this video is that it has drawn me into her world and makes me want to watch how she progress throught the next season and the rest of her career...enjoyed every minute of it.

I relate! With every episode I want to be her OH!!!!

all the okes on Pinkbike are like "was there even a bike in this" blah blah...fact is she is charming and beautiful and can ride a bike better than most of those idiots...and a perfect way to promote the sport

They walk amongst us brah!

If anyone is watching an Emily Batty video just to see bikes, then they are clearly not an admirer or inspired by how she does what she does, looking as fine as she does and still coming across as down to earth as she is!

They walk amongst us brah!

If anyone is watching an Emily Batty video just to see bikes, then they are clearly not an admirer or inspired by how she does what she does, looking as fine as she does and still coming across as down to earth as she is!

Hell I'm totally enamoured with her, and I'm a girl. Before this series I just saw the occasional pic on the lady pros thread, after watching these became more aware of who she is and following her rides etc...great marketing.

Sent my girlfriend the links and she has improved her riding by watching Emily's style and position on the bike.

I simply watch it because I really like the Trek Bikes and the Jack Russel.

Sent my girlfriend the links and she has improved her riding by watching Emily's style and position on the bike.

I simply watch it because I really like the Trek Bikes and the Jack Russel.

Before and after pics of posting that message! I think your nose may have grown... :devil:  :ph34r:

Hell I'm totally enamoured with her, and I'm a girl. Before this series I just saw the occasional pic on the lady pros thread, after watching these became more aware of who she is and following her rides etc...great marketing.

If I was a girl I'd be totally enamoured with her too. (Really like that word enamoured. Perhaps it should be word of the day for Friday and find its way on to as many threads as it can!)