Safer Berge en Dale Classic route approved

News bot

Dear ASG, 

Why is number collection only in Krugersdorp? As someone living in the East Rand, I find that highly inconvenient and I'm sure 90% of all participants would agree with me. Please make a plan for collections in Fourways as has been the case for pretty much every Gauteng race in the last decade. Thanks

Dear ASG, 

Why is number collection only in Krugersdorp? As someone living in the East Rand, I find that highly inconvenient and I'm sure 90% of all participants would agree with me. Please make a plan for collections in Fourways as has been the case for pretty much every Gauteng race in the last decade. Thanks

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not cool.

Firstly we pay the high ASG race entry fee(Can't deny that ASG races are more than the others) then we must trek all the way out there during work hours(I would have to take leave for this!). O well like every other race we will make a plan.

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's not cool.

Firstly we pay the high ASG race entry fee(Can't deny that ASG races are more than the others) then we must trek all the way out there during work hours(I would have to take leave for this!). O well like every other race we will make a plan.

Same complaints for the last 6 years about. Every start of year we complain, just ask spidey.

The route change according to my calcs comes in with about 2.5km longer with about an additional 100m ascent.

This is made up of the two "bumps" up to Kloofzicht, as well as the two smaller bumps after/around Avianto.

Should be interesting as this is at the end of the race. :ph34r:

Same complaints for the last 6 years about. Every start of year we complain, just ask spidey.

True, although now its getting worse not better... Perhaps next year ASG will make us drive to Bloem for number collection?