Western Cape Stage races 2016

cpelser

Hi guys..

So we're 30 - only got into riding 18 months ago..

My wife is off contraception and we'd like to get pregnant in the next few months.. (Sshhh....)

I'd REALLY like to do one or two easy stage races or multi-day events with her before we have kids..

Any ideas?

She's really fit - QOM on many segments on Strava and a very competitive spirit.

I built her a carbon hardtail 29er (11kg) as opposed to her 13.5kg trail bike and she's really doing well..

So I'd love for her to be part of a couple of MTB races where she could maybe finish well..

On the other hand I only ever cycle uphill if there's exciting singletrack ahead..

So we need events not longer than 3 days in the Western Cape before August..

Any ideas?

The aim is for her to REALLY enjoy these events before children..

We're doing the 99er, CTCT and possibly Houwhoek tour, any other ideas not too far away?

Check houw hoek tour guy's website they do a few other events as well, new one coming up in feb which you might still find entries for.

mtb-adventures.co.za

MTB Adventures - Houw Hoek Tour, Greyton Tour, Stanford Tour

Garden Route Events - Potberg / De Hoop Weekend, Swellendam 2 Day Event, RECM 200 - used to be easy they changed it last year when we entered. Dont do it if your looking for something easy

Dr Evil Classic

Ride 2 Nowhere - theres a long and short option

There was a thread with all the 2016 stage races / events listed, but I just can't find it with any search... Any help directing me to it?