Rapide 780mm

Kevlouw

So I was following the comments recently in the classified section for the Rapide 780mm handlebar. It was selling for only R250, which was already unbelievable, but it sounded almost too good to be true.

The general feedback was that its a good bar, at a very good price.

I decided to get one this week, and this is the reason I'm posting this. Not because of the bar itself, but because of the service I got from Rapide.

On Wednesday I mailed them to ask if they had stock. A consultant named Wayne informed me that they have 2 in stock, and I asked that he keep one. I was surprised to hear that he would. It only got better from here...

Yesterday morning I made the purchase, the price was R279 which was fine. On the website, you can choose between shipping methods. Same day shipping, next business day or general courier. All of them at different costs. I chose general shipping, which is about R50 or so, and I assume it's 2-3 working days, depending on where it is couriered to.

To my surprise, while still at the office yesterday, the bar was delivered. Without adding additional courier charges or something like that.

All of the above is why I'm posting this. To praise the service from Rapide. So often it happens that customer service lets a company down, but what I experienced yesterday, will make return to Rapide for whatever time and time again.

Thanks

Without trying to sound like a copycat but the service from Rapide is probably the best around!! I had a similar experience about 2 years back where the bar, from Rapide, was delivered less than 24 hours after I placed the order! Absolutely brilliant service with an awesome product!

Rapide have provided me with the best service by far from any online purchase. PLease note I am not employed by them to say this. I am just a happy customer. 

Have had a few dealings with Wayne now over the past month and he is brilliant. Always has time to answer questions via email and product delivery is on point. 

I am certain that his business will flourish on service levels alone, nevermind the brilliant products he sells.

Rapide is one of very few businesses that I doubt anyone will complain about, the service and speed is amazing and the products are great at even better prices.

I shop online... a lot and no one is faster than Rapide at getting orders to you.

Btw - Wayne IS Rapide. Not just a consultant...

Wayne at work  :clap:

http://www.ironmongercurtis.com/wp-content/uploads/man-on-telephone.jpg

I bought the 780mm bar and 70mm stem. Amazing quality for the price! Super service! Really wish these guys all the best!

Ordered some goodies from him today. Had a question on one part, called number on website, Wayne answers, friendly, knows his product. The perfect storm, good product and a good price sold by a professional with outstanding service. I basically threw my money at him.