Dr Evil Classic is back, bigger and badder than before

News bot

Entries are open for the Pennypinchers Dr Evil Classic, which will take place from 15-17 September 2016. Now in its fifth year, the race will offer a number of new innovations, chief of which is having a different start/finish village for each of the three days.

Click here to view the article

By "Bigger and Badder", I hope they attract the riders that lost interest in the dumbed down GR300 (or 220 as it has become). Funds permitting, this and K2C look like a great plan for my final quarter's race calendar.

By "Bigger and Badder", I hope they attract the riders that lost interest in the dumbed down GR300 (or 220 as it has become). Funds permitting, this and K2C look like a great plan for my final quarter's race calendar.

Interesting comment... Really liked the GR200, was planning to do the GR300 one day.

I'm generally not fit enough in September to do the K2C with 3 day stage race in the legs so the Dr Evil not that appealing to me.

still bumbed by the pansie GR300, loved this race! it was proper!

Pity that Kevin is used as the ambassador for this race.

Yep, and if you want to do the Knysna Cycle Tour in July there is also a nice training program by him on the website

still bumbed by the pansie GR300, loved this race! it was proper!

Didn't you and Tariq come 4th in this race?