Good morning Hubbers!

rock

Started off well with a 35 km group ride at 6 a.m (my first early morning ride for some time now, so I thought I'd share....Smile)  Now I'm feeling kinda empty...think I'll go get a nice cup of coffee and a donut...

Ook 'n 5am group gedoen 28km . Lekker gewees , maar moet se my bene is maar seer van die f@kn cholesterol medikasie wat ek neem . Hoop ek gaan een of ander tyd gewoond raak hieraan . Is nou maar vir 5 dae daarop . Geniet die dag almal !!! 

Yep - lets make this a great one.

While doing my morning suffering in a beautiful warm 17 deg on Sig Hill - saw a Rooikat  - amazing Tongue

Who's Chunky Dr. Seuss? Big%20smile

I had a wonderful morning. Went to bed at 18:30PM, Woke up this morning at about 05:30AM. Got in the bath, Michelle brought me a Chocolate Smoothie... I am enjoying this week off. I feel kinda good already but I'll wait until next week and take it easy.
Jason2006-09-28 02:31:15

Went out at 05h00. We still need lights for about 15 minutes. There was a cloudbank towards the sea (Beira) and we were treated to another spectacular God given sunrise. Being a "creator"..... somebody who makes things!!!! I find it absolutely exhilarating to see myself in prespective to our Creator. When I see the manificence of a sunrise like this morning I rejoice that I am part of and can see my role in His creation.

O ja, the road was busy ..... seven vehicles!!!! and one unfriendly who did not greet with flashing lights, hooters, horns and waving.... maybe he was still asleep behind the wheel!!!!!!!

Went out at 05h00. We still need lights for about 15 minutes. There was a cloudbank towards the sea (Beira) and we were treated to another spectacular God given sunrise. Being a "creator"..... somebody who makes things!!!! I find it absolutely exhilarating to see myself in prespective to our Creator. When I see the manificence of a sunrise like this morning I rejoice that I am part of and can see my role in His creation.

O ja' date=' the road was busy ..... seven vehicles!!!! and one unfriendly who did not greet with flashing lights, hooters, horns and waving.... maybe he was still asleep behind the wheel!!!!!!!
[/quote']

Don't worry Oom, he was probably visiting from Gauteng Wink

Went out at 5:00 - 6:30, don't know how far we rode, my bike transmitter ain't working. Had a good ride, watched a nice Gauteng Sunrise (we must have seen the same Sun Oom - I feel connected to you now ... somehow Big%20smile)

Anticlimb, maybe you should try that new FLORA that recjons they reduce your cholestril with 15% in 3 weeks. Cool

... Michelle brought me a Chocolate Smoothie...

seems that mrs. dr seuss can learn a thing or two from michelle

o ja - had a kind of a ZEN moment going past emmarentia this morning - the sun was just rising with the fog coming up over the dam and the clean after-rain smell was everywhere - great time of the year to be on the bike.