Mark Cavendish secures first victory for Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka

News bot

Where was Kittel :ph34r:

Putting his shoes on[emoji12]

Etixx aren't racing in Qatar something about being too ill disciplined for the organisers liking.

Putting his shoes on[emoji12]

Etixx aren't racing in Qatar something about being too ill disciplined for the organisers liking.

Doing his hair for a selfie before the live interview....oh wait, they not racing in Qatar :whistling:

Well done Cav!!

Where was Kittel :ph34r:

Or any other big name sprinter to be honest.

This is an opportunity that Cav must use to get some wins, because I doubt that he has it in him to win if the big boys come out to play.

Or any other big name sprinter to be honest.

This is an opportunity that Cav must use to get some wins, because I doubt that he has it in him to win if the big boys come out to play.

Oooh. You're so going to get called out if he wins a Tour stage.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

I agree , I like Cav , but I don't think he can beat Kittel or that Aussie youngster , I forget his name. However, none of them will even come close to Cavs records or medals, not even close. Cav was untouchable for many years .

Oooh. You're so going to get called out if he wins a Tour stage.

I'm sure I will be, probably before the GTs start, this is the Hub after all, but I'm not saying he WONT, but rather that the other guys are better now.

I agree , I like Cav , but I don't think he can beat Kittel or that Aussie youngster , I forget his name. However, none of them will even come close to Cavs records or medals, not even close. Cav was untouchable for many years .

Cav is going to have to accept that to win races his chances will be better in a reduced group.. think we said it last year already.

They like long showers [emoji23][emoji23]

A lot of grooming goes into being race ready..lol

Kittel's hair is still a mystery to me.. he never has helmet hair.

A lot of grooming goes into being race ready..lol

Kittel's hair is still a mystery to me.. he never has helmet hair.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]