CycleOps VIP is offering a Sani2c 12 week trainingprogram for those cyclists keen to train and get ready for the race. 

• Our location along Rivonia road has easy access for clients traveling to and from Sandton. Included in the packages is full access to the facilities within the hub, such facilities include showers, change rooms, toilets, coffee bar and many more.
  • Our training hub makes use of only the best CycleOps equipment that is kept hygienically clean and maintained on a daily basis for consistent and accurate training.
  • Our partnership with the world’s leading online endurance monitoring software, TrainingPeaks.com, enables clients to view their training data immediately after completing a workout on their smart phone and tablet or online with their unique user login.  
  • Training with Power is a precise measure of the exact amount of work you do and enables one to establish a quantifiable baseline level of fitness known as Functional Threshold Power (FTP). The ability to create specific training zones personalized to your level of fitness is then achievable and micro changes in fitness can then be monitored.
  • You have twice the chance of achieving your fitness goals with a proper training plan.

Contact us on: 011 072 0847 or email: info@cycleopsvip.co.za

post-89840-0-08979500-1455104923_thumb.png