Critical Mass Pretoria

rorydewet

Does anyone have information of this ride in pretoria.

Starting point, end point, parking, dates.

Is it a street ride or off road ?

Any information would be appreciated.

This ride is on the 1st friday of every month. Start and end at the Lone Hawk Spur in the Glenfair shopping centre on Lynnwood road. Normally 18h45 for 19h00

Also, just search Critical Mass Pretoria on facebook and join the group, you'll see the invites for the events

Also it is 99% road....but some of us MTB guys tear up the side walk and any dirt we can find. It's a super chilled ride but loads of fun

Edited by WarriorMTB

This ride is on the 1st friday of every month. Start and end at the Lone Hawk Spur in the Glenfair shopping centre on Lynnwood road. Normally 18h45 for 19h00

Also, just search Critical Mass Pretoria on facebook and join the group, you'll see the invites for the events

Also it is 99% road....but some of us MTB guys tear up the side walk and any dirt we can find. It's a super chilled ride but loads of fun

Thanks mate

SoJohannesburg CM is last Friday of the month and Pretoria CM is 1st Friday, that means I have 2 Fridays in the month sorted

I've joined the fb page, but can't see how far an average route is. Any idea? Hoping to convince wifey for a date night.

Edited by rickus_viljoen

I've joined the fb page, but can't see how far an average route is. Any idea? Hoping to convince wifey for a date night.

Usually around 20k at a very slow pace with a beer stop halfway and a few fun points. Very social and a cool way to meet like minded riders