Mark Cavendish wins the Tour of Qatar

News bot

It took another photo finish to decide the final stage of the Tour of Qatar, once again the victory went the way of Alexander Kristoff (Katusha) with our Mark Cavendish in 2nd place. Roy Jans (Wanty Groupe Gobert) was the rider in 3rd.

Click here to view the article

Great to see the team doing well. Looking forward to see what they will be doing in the year ahead!

Great for Di Data but somewhat of a hollow victory considering that Etix Quikstep was banned from entering! With Kittel in the form he is in one wonders how many of the sprint finishes Cav and Kristoff would have won had they competed?

Great for Di Data but somewhat of a hollow victory considering that Etix Quikstep was banned from entering! With Kittel in the form he is in one wonders how many of the sprint finishes Cav and Kristoff would have won had they competed?

If that is your point why don't you include Caleb Ewan and Greipel into the mix as well ?

I can't wait to see the top 5 in a sprint finish

If that is your point why don't you include Caleb Ewan and Greipel into the mix as well ?

I can't wait to see the top 5 in a sprint finish

Maybe because they weren't barred from taking part, they chose not to come.