2016 FNB Wines2Whales

SteveS

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to do this event (adventure) but have to wait for 1 March to enter - what are my chances of getting an entry? It took me 3 years to get into Sani and I suspect this event is the same?

I want to do this event (adventure) but have to wait for 1 March to enter - what are my chances of getting an entry? It took me 3 years to get into Sani and I suspect this event is the same?

Adventure is already fully booked......

Edited by ClydeB1

In short yes, this event is now as popular as the Sani, your best chance for 2016 is probably a cancellation close to the event

Ok, so we are in for the 2016 W2W Ride. Will be my second one. Anyone else taken the plunge yet?

Yep, will be my first one :)

Your best bet is the Ride. Was in the same boat as you last year. Waited until it opened up for new entrants. We ended up on the waiting list. We were number 14 on the list but still managed to get in. Seems quite a few people book there spots but don't pay the fee in the stipulated time and then lose there spot

I'm selling my W2W bag from last years event if someone is interested.

There won't be any bags in 2016 - only jackets.

Bags have been sold.

Edited by waveduke