Stan’s NoTubes introduces high-performance Race Sealant

News bot

Brilliant!

my Buddy and I first ordered his sealant and conversion kits way back in 2001 and I've been using his products since. We've been tubeless since. Stan is a super nice guy to deal with.

T used his ZTR Olympic rims way back in the 2005 Cape Epic and those wheels held up to a lot of abuse despite a lot of sceptism from many mechanics. 

Superb products that have often been copied by the more conservative and less innovative.

Chapeau Stan's Notubes. One of the best brands in the industry started with a bottle of liquid and a strip of 3M fibre tape.

The stuff works.  'Nuff said.

that's the problem, it doesn't have to be R1000 but we know it works, I'm not arguing with that... so they can change R1000!

the same debut is made on the first page of the YT bikes launched in SA threads... anyway!

the DIY stans the future!

singlehandedly rid us of one of the most irritating parts of cycling....the man does deserve every Bells he gets.

except when the fr#$% tyre won't seat, then he gets sworn at. but only then!

I do however think he has totally overpriced his sealant product, because we all know how cheap the inputs are with ghetto home mixes. So I'm not a 100% supporter at the till!

Will this "new"  Stan's be less likely to make the a-morphic lumps rolling around in the tire? 

And no . . . I never use CO2 bombs in inflate or seat a tire, only a good quality Birzman floor pump. 

Edited by IH8MUD

singlehandedly rid us of one of the most irritating parts of cycling....the man does deserve every Bells he gets.

except when the fr#$% tyre won't seat, then he gets sworn at. but only then!

I do however think he has totally overpriced his sealant product, because we all know how cheap the inputs are with ghetto home mixes. So I'm not a 100% supporter at the till!

Ja, it's ####### expensive.  

The thing is that you NEVER even think about the stuff that works.  

It's the crappy stuff that fails which ruins your ride, your mood, your day...

Put in stans, pump tyre, forget & ride.

Will this "new" much Stan's make less of the a-morphic lumps rolling around in the tire? 

And no . . . I never use CO2 bombs in inflate or seat a tire, only a good quality Birzman floor pump. 

Try a topeak floor pump. Quality seeks quality...

no but seriously. I check and replace my sealant every 4 to 6 months and have had very few "Marsians" in 9 years of using the product. How often do you replace your sealant?

Try a topeak floor pump. Quality seeks quality...

no but seriously. I check and replace my sealant every 4 to 6 months and have had very few "Marsians" in 9 years of using the product. How often do you replace your sealant?

I  used to get them every time I seat a new tire and used Stan's. 

After taking it out and refilling with. . . they normally do not come back. 

I now use Sludge . . . I do not believe it seals any better than Stan's (Stan's does work good), but I never get any "Marsians"

Stan's also only lasted about month or maximum two. Then time to top up. 

Perhaps the dry weather and "moer baie dorings"  here?

(Duwweltjies do NOT  count as thorns)

http://www.kyffhauser.co.za/Plants3/Dichrostachys_cinerea_var_africana/Image1.jpg

Edited by IH8MUD

I  used to get them every time I seat a new tire and used Stan's. 

After taking it out and refilling with. . . they normally do not come back. 

I now use Sludge . . . I do not believe it seals any better than Stan's (Stan's does work good), but I never get any "Marsians"

Stan's also only lasted about month or maximum two. Then time to top up. 

Perhaps the dry weather and "moer baie dorings"  here?

(Duwweltjies do NOT  count as thorns)

http://www.kyffhauser.co.za/Plants3/Dichrostachys_cinerea_var_africana/Image1.jpg

well i got 8 punctures in my jogger pram from duwweltjies on sunday.

had to go knock on a friends door and repair them all on the spot...with two little kids running around causing mayhem.

time fo me to ghetto tubeless those 12inch wheels