First Look Friday: Lapierre XR 729, Luvhandles grips and Thule VeloCompact

Nick

Has anyone successfully transported 3 mountain bikes on that Thule rack? I love their products, but wish that the spacing between the bikes was just 2cm wider to make it a bit easier to actually get 3 bikes on a 3 bike bike carrier.

you could get silicon grips from alixpress/alibaba for $0.99 however minimum order quantity is something like 1000, but at R20 for a pair, if you got a capital its well worth it

Edited by Meezo

Has anyone successfully transported 3 mountain bikes on that Thule rack? I love their products, but wish that the spacing between the bikes was just 2cm wider to make it a bit easier to actually get 3 bikes on a 3 bike bike carrier.

Yes, I have one and I don't have a problem transporting 3 bikes at all. The trick is to correctly space the Thule arms so that the bikes don't touch. If that doesn't do the trick, the sell spacers to keep the bikes away from each other, but I haven't had a need for those.

you could get silicon grips from alixpress/alibaba for $0.99 however minimum order quantity is something like 1000, but at R20 for a pair, if you got a capital its well worth it

sorry, take nothing away from luvhandles, actually planning on ordering me a set or 2 or 3!

it was a statement to backup the fact that grips are so flippen expensive!

Ryder is does not have a high percentage of silicone rubber, in fact I think it's only an outer coating and not a silicone rubber extrusion

Edited by raptor-22

I'd love to get my hands on a pair of luvhandles (sorry). I do hope they are better than the cheap variant offered by Ryder...

Hi Koei, our grips provides the perfect combination between comfort and grip! Unlike some of the other brands which lack the needed density for a comfortable grip . Go over to our site if you're looking for more details www.luvhandles.co.za