Minnaar sizzles in Midlands ENDURO

News bot

World Downhill superstar Greg Minnaar sampled his local trails in a close race with fellow trail maestro Hilton Frost at St. Ives MTB Park in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands for the opening round of the 2016 KZNMTB Provincial ENDURO Series – presented by Greg Minnaar Cycles on Saturday 20 February.

Click here to view the article

127 riders for the Enduro event is awesome! Thanks to the Jhb guys that came down for an awesome event!

Such a great atmosphere and Lekka to see so many guys stay afterwards and reward them selves with some craft beer :)

But he got beaten by a 17yr old in the DH race  :ph34r: :lol:

Still though, was an awesome event on both days, and cool to have Mr. Minn engaging in shuttle queue banter, or watch him scoping out lines (which I definitely did NOT replicate) on the DH course.

Edited by patches

127 riders for the Enduro event is awesome! Thanks to the Jhb guys that came down for an awesome event!

Such a great atmosphere and Lekka to see so many guys stay afterwards and reward them selves with some craft beer :)