TomTom launches the new TomTom Spark in South Africa

News bot

TomTom has launched the all-new TomTom Spark GPS Fitness Watch with integrated music player, making it easier for fitness enthusiasts to boost their training. Now users no longer have to strap a phone to their arm or worry about wires getting in the way during their workout. TomTom Spark gives them everything they need in one easy-to-use device on their wrist.

Click here to view the article

This device looks pretty cool especially at its price point. I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it, I would like to know how its activity tracking capabilities compare to the likes those from Garmin, fitbit, etc...

Also how well does it integrate with vitality for both daily steps and workouts?

Don't have the new one but have the first one. Great device. Don't need to have your phone on you as the GPS and HRM are awesome. Easy to use functionality. Linking between STRAVA/MFFitness is seamless.

The new Vivoactive HRM seems like a more rounded device that roles into one a fitness and basic smart device functionality.

Check out the reviews of both devices on http://www.dcrainmaker.com the best blog site to get tech info!!!