Win a very special Santini X Eroica jersey

Stan Engelbrecht

This pic isn't of me, and it isn't from a 60s black and white film, but I do know that Danie will love this jersey (he is the biggest hipster in all of the land).

So please, hook him up:) 166198_559310334092352_1598419478_n.jpg?

post-56159-0-39919000-1456836848_thumb.jpgOk; so lets start this Ball rolling; Thats me finishing the Argus on a Bridgestone RB-1. Still own a RB-1, just need a Jersey now, pleeze.post-56159-0-39919000-1456836848_thumb.jpg

post-31019-0-71644600-1456840726_thumb.jpg

My mate and I at the top of Chappies Circa 1982 on a training ride.

post-31019-0-39361000-1456840844_thumb.jpg

Taken by another mate that had beaten us to the top.  Boy, I wish I still had all that Kit.  Themba wool shorts and jersey.  Detto Pietro shoes and an awesome Gotty built Peugeot.

I'm not A SA citizen, but rather a resident, so maybe I'm ineligible to enter, but I'll share the photo anyway!

1985, a pissing rainy day outside Edinburgh in Scotland - but the smile was still there cos I was oot' on ma' bike! Matching Raleigh team top and my 1982 Royal (still got the bike but alas not the top). Back in the day when lights were more like bricks and about as effective at illuminating the road....

Apols about the takkies and red trouser.....long story.

post-77414-0-58040400-1456902923_thumb.jpg

Yip, thats me trying my hand"or rather my LEGS" at a Duathlon on my Bridgestone RB-1, Still own a RB-1, just need a Eroica Jersey pleeze-pleeze.

PS.Check that "old school"

post-56159-0-60031700-1456903961_thumb.jpg

Yip, thats me trying my hand"or rather my LEGS" at a Duathlon on my Bridgestone RB-1, Still own a RB-1, just need a Eroica Jersey pleeze-pleeze.

Good lord, that photo should immediately exclude you from the competition! ;)

post-56159-0-24922100-1456904837_thumb.jpgok-ok Fat Boab; maybe this pic will suffice---he hee; gotta have THAT Jersey.

This is me exiting the Surf at South Beach, Durban during my first "unofficial" Triathlon, making my way to the Bike transition area----

Hi Zagato. Congratulations again. Please get in touch with your delivery details - you can mail me at info@eroicasouthafrica.com. 

I hope you'll be riding Eroica with us in Montagu on 23 April? Just not in those shorts!

Fantastico !!Thank you Stan, thank you Santini; and last but not least , thank you Fat Boab for the friendly banter which put me on the Map.

Thanks a mil !! WOW !!

Fantastico !!Thank you Stan, thank you Santini; and last but not least , thank you Fat Boab for the friendly banter which put me on the Map.

Thanks a mil !! WOW !!

Hi Zagato - don't forget to email me your delivery details to info@eroicasouthafrica.com! 

Ciao Stan,

I have twice; and just now again. Cant wait !!---

Wow !!

Thanks so much,

Martin.

"Zagato"