Lesotho Sky MTB stage race Q+A with event director's at Trail and Tar 7 March

Sean Fraenkel

Come join us on the 7th of March at 18h30-19h30 for an free talk about the 2016 Lesotho Sky MTB stage race, hosted by race founder (Christian Schmidt) and route director (Darol Howes a.k.a Dr Pain Cave) while enjoying some cold Maluti beers. 

Click here to reserve your spot at the talk on Monday 7 March 18h30

Lesotho, also know as the Adventure Kingdom, is a hidden gem for mountain bikers and other outdoor enthusiast’s. Remote regions, with virtually no fences, are some of the contributing factors for the veinous network of livestock path’s and bumpy jeep tracks, that would make any free rider drool.  If you lust for adventure; grab a backpack, a bike and just ride, otherwise book a fun, adrenaline  fuelled  event with all the best mountain bike trails Lesotho has to offer. To book your spot now visit: http://lesothosky.com/

Lesotho covers 30,355 km2. It is the only independent state in the world that lies entirely above 1,000 metres elevation. Its lowest point of 1,400 metres is thus the highest in the world. Over 80% of the country lies above 1,800 metres. Lesotho is also the southernmost landlocked country in the world and is entirely surrounded by South Africa.

Exclusive to Trail and Tar customers during the talk:

• Free Maluti beers for the first 12 people to attend the talk on the 7th.
  • Register for the race on the 7th after the talk and get a free 6 pack of Maluti Beers plus save 7% on your race entry fee.
  • Trail and Tar will be putting together a special travel package with exclusive discount offers to get you to and from event in one piece. More info coming soon.
  • There will be the usual superfood smoothies, juices and Raw Pizza’s for sale at NRG, so come hungry.
  • Fuel right, feel great: 10% off all packaged Superfoods at NRG during the talk.

Travel Package: 

Trail and Tar will be putting together an exclusive travel package to get you and your bike from Cape Town to Lesotho and back in as little time as possible. More information will be posted shortly. For more info please email sean@trailandtar.co.za or contact him on 072 211 8685.

Enduro Planet will be be offering Mechanical support packages during the event. Exclusive 7.5% discount when booked through Trail and Tar. For more info please email sean@trailandtar.co.za or contact him on 072 211 8685.

post-29847-0-28871400-1456730011_thumb.jpg