Video: Mother City Street - Murray Loubser

News bot

Murray Loubser hails from the small fishing village of Gansbaai, off the beautiful East coast of South Africa, the type of place where everyone knows everyone. Murray learnt everything he knows on a bike from riding his neighbours driveways everyday. For this edit, he commuted down the coast and met up with Cape Town based filmer, Kevin Schnider to create this excellent all-street edit in and around the Mother City of South Africa. Murray ain't scared of a big stairset of two!

Click here to view the article

Guest notmyname

Rad. So rad seeing local talent. Good luck dude if you're reading this here Bikehubville.

Five snakes! Gansbaai must have seen him rip it on every piece of concrete anything to get this good

Some good skills, neat production. Let's hope we don't see him eating through a straw anytime soon, as he's Momma's hankie won't help him then....

Rad to see all the local hangouts being utilised so well by such a sick rider !!

• 2 months later...