Evobikes

I am in the market for a pair of white dancing shoes.

Asked for availability and price, via e-mail.

Zero response.

Highly unusual from a shop that I depend on.  :huh:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zero response.

Nee man .... jy ry mos 10 keer per dag daar by hulle verby ....  :whistling:

Pop in and ask Janus .... for the shoes (and why they are late on emails)

Zero response.

Maybe the family is visiting and the in laws are stressing everybody out!  :ph34r:

Zero response.

You don't think they are deliberately ignoring you because you are asking for white shoes?

Still 500% better than Bike Addict that has a 100% failure rate when it comes to answering emails, phones, and even to respond to that stupid "add to quote" system.

Still 500% better than Bike Addict that has a 100% failure rate when it comes to answering emails, phones, and even to respond to that stupid "add to quote" system.

Agreed.....100% failure rate on emails 

Really guys. We are all human... Janos and Evobikes as a whole can only be commended for great service..... Sometimes we let something slip....I reccommend them 101%....

Maybe the family is visiting and the in laws are stressing everybody out!  :ph34r:

I didnt make it past the weekend, already back home. Told my wife she can go drink tea there on x-mas day, ill go ride my bike instead.????

post-64325-0-35132300-1608548851.gif

Something definitely seems off service wise.
I bought some stuff from them, long story short, they didn’t have stock of an item listed as “in stock” so we agreed that I’d get the SLX version and be refunded the difference.
Still waiting for refund and no reply to email either.

Edit:

Naas contacted me and sorted out the issue. Will put it down to end of year craziness. Have had good service from them in the past and will continue to support them as long as that continues. 

Edited by Orbit

anyone order from evobike recently, placed an order on the 10th of december, my order is still saying processing. sent multiple emails until friday i received an email it will be shipped today. today nothing...

not the usual service i've received from them

Called yesterday morning, was told they busy with a customer took my number said to call me back.

Once I gave my order number they said o yes your order will be sent out this afternoon.

They didn't call me back, well they didn't need they gave me an update, however my order is still in processing and no confirmation that it's been sent.

Will contact my lbs to order in what i planned to order from evobikes, if they can get it to me before the 25th when everything closes I'll just cancel at evobikes.

anyone order from evobike recently, placed an order on the 10th of december, my order is still saying processing. sent multiple emails until friday i received an email it will be shipped today. today nothing...

not the usual service i've received from them

could of walked to go fetch it