[Event] Ashburton Investments National MTB Series VAN GAALEN

WesselvdWalt

Event Name: Ashburton Investments National MTB Series VAN GAALEN
When: 11 June 2016
Where: Van Gaalen Cheese Farm, R560, North West, North West
Category: MTB

Many Gauteng mountain bikers rate the trails as Van Gaalen Cheese farm as the best in the province. Known for the abundance of single track and varied terrain with the occasional hard climb.
Expect big numbers and exhilarating racing! Van Gaalen has over the last 7 years built a seemingly endless amount of trails that snakes over the Magalies, through ravines and gorges, along sweet contours, and carves absolutely sick lines along the river banks.
The event will showcase a combination of the best of mountain biking that Van Gaalens has to offer come and truly explore the Magalies area!

Go to Event Page

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year's BRIDGE DEBACLE cost me almost an hour....WHAT has been done to fix it?

Please let us know whether there will be a bridge crossing for the marathon.  Thanks. 

Aaaaahhhhh Van Gaalens.

My yearly blood donation.

I think I have something on that weekend.

After last year I'm thinking the same. At least SA Champs will not be incorporated again. 

• 2 months later...

I hope it's not the same boring old route as the last two years with the same stupid dusty start and then the thick sand 3kms in and then up the concrete climb . The initive has been minimal at the past events ....

I hope it's not the same boring old route as the last two years with the same stupid dusty start and then the thick sand 3kms in and then up the concrete climb . The initive has been minimal at the past events ....

I am just  glad to be able to participate and do this incredible sport - maybe better you stay home sit on the couch and drink the same stupid old beer you do every sat

We are making a small detour on that part of the route so no floating bridge this year

1000000 ++++++++  :rolleyes:

I also enjoy this event...