[Event] Ashburton Investments National MTB Series #5 BALLITO

WesselvdWalt

Event Name: Ashburton Investments National MTB Series #5 BALLITO
When: 23 July 2016
Where: Hero Adventure at Sugar Rush, R102, Umhlali, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: MTB

Mountain bikers can look forward to an unforgettable mountain bike experience in true South African style. For 2016 Hero Adventure at Sugar Rush serves as the new venue on Holla Trails, bringing the event closer to you the mountain biker.

Just 30min from Durban and close to the airport there's no reason why you can't come and have some great fun on the mountain bike! With a magical balance of flowing hand carved single track, natural track and dual track that flows through the sugar cane plantations and indigenous forests, the race has everything and more! Rewarding downhill sections and breathtaking views, bring the family and enjoy a fabulous day out!

Go to Event Page

• 4 months later...

The weather is fine down here but the event is really small in relation to the JHB events we do every other weekend . I'm sure the trails will more than make up for it though .

The weather is fine down here but the event is really small in relation to the JHB events we do every other weekend . I'm sure the trails will more than make up for it though .

It's raining South of Durban, when I passed Ballito 40 minutes ago it was still dry!