Weight Loss Dietitian Sports nutritionist

I am looking for someone preferably in the Somerset West Area that can assist a guy with weight loss but also keep an eye on the fact that i do cycle a bit.

i have been to dietitians before but they have no idea what strain a 4hr+ ride is on my body.

Also i am not interested in someone that will make me climb on a scale check my length :ph34r: (height) and then tell me my BMI is OFF THE CHART and then give me a generic diet from a book which i could have downloaded from the internet and then just adjust the portion sizes.

I would prefer to get someone that actually cycles themselves. 

I am looking for someone preferably in the Somerset West Area that can assist a guy with weight loss but also keep an eye on the fact that i do cycle a bit.

i have been to dietitians before but they have no idea what strain a 4hr+ ride is on my body.

Also i am not interested in someone that will make me climb on a scale check my length :ph34r: (height) and then tell me my BMI is OFF THE CHART and then give me a generic diet from a book which i could have downloaded from the internet and then just adjust the portion sizes.

Maybe even do some bloodtests or something to check for some irregularities or something like that.

If anyone can recommend a dietician that fits this description in the greater JHB area that would also be great....?

If you don't come right in Somerset West, I'd recommend Adrian Penzhorn in Cape Town. Let me know if you want details. 

If anyone can recommend a dietician that fits this description in the greater JHB area that would also be great....?

I am working with a lady in Hurlingham who also works with performance athletes. She's not a registered dietician or nutritionist, but she has experience of working with athletes.

Currently our focus is mainly on losing weight and gaining strength, but also to get my nutrition right during the week and on rides (no more store bought energy bars for me... :mellow: ). Let me know if you want me to pass on her details...

Edited by SpecialK

If you don't come right in Somerset West, I'd recommend Adrian Penzhorn in Cape Town. Let me know if you want details. 

Seeing that followup visits will be required i would really like someone closer to home. But i did google him a bit and he looks like exactly what i am looking for.

PM sent.

Go and see Karin Paquay

Karin Paquay Sports Nutrition - Fitness Advisor Directory
fitnessadvisor.directory/johannesburg/sports-nutrition/
  •  
Karin Paquay Sports Nutrition. 082 820 4998. Culross Road, Sandton, South Africa. 08:00-17:30 Monday to Friday. I recently read that a panel of experts in 

I am working with a lady in Hurlingham who also works with performance athletes. She's not a registered dietician or nutritionist, but she has experience of working with athletes.

Currently our focus is mainly on losing weight and gaining strength, but also to get my nutrition right during the week and on rides (no more store bought energy bars for me... :mellow: ). Let me know if you want me to pass on her details...

Please pm me her details.