[Event] Nissan Trailseeker GP #5 DIAMOND RUSH

WesselvdWalt

Event Name: Nissan Trailseeker GP #5 DIAMOND RUSH
When: 26 November 2016
Where: Cullinan Sports Grounds, Cullinan, Gauteng, South Africa, Gauteng
Category: MTB

Winding single and jeep tracks take you through pristine areas and over river crossings where you can still stop and drink the water.

The route options are Marathon, Half-Marathon, Fun Race and Fun Ride each with its own excitement. The long distance route takes riders through areas where wild game roam, and even past lion. You ride on the verge of a massive water fall and through a cave – you will not find better mountain biking than this!

Go to Event Page

Wessel, Any way you can donate a few entries to the Cullinan Primary School?  My folks are busy helping to school to get the kids a bit fitter and in shape.  But it is a mining town and the kids and cycling are the last on the earners minds.  Can send you my moms number if you guys can help?

• 8 months later...

Yes, you can pick up your number on the morning of.

Have fun and welcome back.

It has been a while since doing a Trailseeker, do we pick up our race packs on the day or?

I'll be there!

Got a sms notifying me of my special T Shirt as a finisher of all 5 events this year.

I feel very special!

you lucky - they didn't do that for the 2015 series

Next year i'm going for the shirt. Started way to late this year... but looking forward to race day, going to be wet and.. wild..  :D

It's p1$$ing down in BUCKETS at the moment in Pretoria East

We're about 25km's from the start...

It's p1$$ing down in BUCKETS at the moment in Pretoria East

We're about 25km's from the start...

According to the weather man its gonna pi$$ down all night...for what it's worth from the weather man!