Team Telkom target Tour Durban triumph

News bot

Team Telkom Pro Cycling are relishing a trip to KwaZulu-Natal’s East Coast for the 2016 aQuellé Tour Durban as they look to return either three time race winner Nolan Hoffman or 2014 champion Reynard Butler to the top step of the popular 105km event’s podium on Sunday, 24 April.

Click here to view the article

For those of you who have done this race, do you know how it ranks up against the CT Cycle tour on a scale of 1 to 10?

Easy = 1

Very tough = 10

Edited by Iceman31

If it gets the job done xD

He does look incredibly...flabby

Soon you could put him on a downhill bike and just let gravity do its thing.

For those of you who have done this race, do you know how it ranks up against the CT Cycle tour on a scale of 1 to 10?

Easy = 1

Very tough = 10

Where would you rank the CT on that scale?

Easy = 1

Very tough = 10

Tour Durban is easier. Fast and mostly flat. Just stick with your group over the two minor bumps in the road and then hold on as the speed cranks up.

CTCT = 6

TD = 3

Tour Durban is easier. Fast and mostly flat. Just stick with your group over the two minor bumps in the road and then hold on as the speed cranks up.

CTCT = 6

TD = 3

What he ^^ said.

Thanks for the info. And where would you rate 94,7 out of interest against those two tours? I'm told 94,7 is quite tough.

94.7 is tough because the scenery sucks and there is nothing to distract your coastline lungs from screaming blue murder at you whilst the folks up north go for a casual Sunday ride.