[Event] Nissan Trailseeker WC #2 Grabouw

WesselvdWalt

Did this last year!!! Pack in your climbing legs!!!!

The long route also changed they only climb the old pass over to nuweberg dam and then come down back into the country clubs grounds and does not climb to the top service roads any more. From there they go to the a to z trails which is really why i want to do it.

http://dynamic-assets.mapmyfitness.com/routes/fullscreen/1110855636/

Compare with your profile from last year.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've changed my entry to the marathon. If you see a fat guy on a red/white anthem struggle up any sort of incline give me a push!  :blush:

I think I'm going to see how I feel on Saturday. Do they allow upgrades on raceday?

I've changed my entry to the marathon. If you see a fat guy on a red/white anthem struggle up any sort of incline give me a push!  :blush:

Weather looking cold but not rainy - anybody with any other info for Saturday weather?

I think I'm going to see how I feel on Saturday. Do they allow upgrades on raceday?

This is the reply i got back from them:

"You can also make the change on the day of the race if you wish."

Keep in mind i weigh a balhaar under 130kilos so to just change is a lot more difficult than just changing, i go through a whole mental preparation ceremony. And then if i bargain on 66km with 1300m climbing i will stretch my ability to exactly that and if it is 2 kilos further on the day (like the 50 miler turned out to be a 51miler) i am screwed.

Exactly -  :clap:

Exactly -  :clap:

I was told by the lady at saseeding that the profiles that are currently up on the site is the correct ones for the day. so here is to hoping she is right.

last years 40km was decent , this year it seems its all flat with only +-600m climbing, wheres the climbing ?

#insearchofup