Do you hate JEFFSY?

Iwan Kemp

sorry boet, but what are they trying to sell? 

New bike from YT... 

you assume ...... it could just be a flat peaked baseball cap with YT in large gold font and a embossed Gwin signature on the back with a broken chain dangling from the peak ... just such an open add.

the clip actually irritated me.

more arogwint affiliated hype.

yay.

I actually think the vid is pretty good. Teasing out the details. It's a new bike, that gives confidence. Probably an AM / Trail bike, as the oke gets "lost" on "exploratory missions"...

But, we shall see. 

I actually think the vid is pretty good. Teasing out the details. It's a new bike, that gives confidence. Probably an AM / Trail bike, as the oke gets "lost" on "exploratory missions"...

But, we shall see. 

the way he is going on, and his hair styling / demeanor .... I would hazard a guess and say it is a roadie bike :ph34r:  

the way he is going on, and his hair styling / demeanor .... I would hazard a guess and say it is a roadie bike :ph34r:  

Don't you mean #Enduro bike, that's the "so cool its not cool" topic these days? 

:ph34r:

I think society is getting a little too cynical for the classic "secret secret ooooh what can it be" style of marketing.

Our attention spans are so short that by the end of this sentence I'll have forgotten all about woshisname Jimmsy.

Sorry I lost you at "I think society......" Oh look a moth! ????????